ISAIAH 61:1-4

ISAIAH 61:1-4


The Spirit of the Lord is upon me and has anointed me to
Preach the good news to the poor. .
Bind up the brokenhearted,
Proclaim freedom for the captives,
Proclaim release from darkness for the prisoners,
Comfort all who mourn
Provide for those who grieve in Zion to bestow on them
BEAUTY FOR ASHES
The oil of gladness for mourning
And a garment of praise for a spirit of heaviness

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Just Sayin'

I'm Just Sayin' 

Watching the Interview with Pastor Dan Willis on "I'm Just Sayin" I began thinking...a dangerous thing.   For me, retirement from teaching is just around the corner.  Sometimes closer than I like to think about.   But while in the studio, I realized that I have ahead of me more freedom than I've had before.  Freedom for ministry.  I'm excited to see what doors God will open for me in the next few years.    Yet I must take advantage of the opportunities God is giving me in the here and now!  There are students under my care every day.  Hurting kids.  For many of them no one has time to give the extra attention they so much crave.   So I shall redouble my efforts to make a difference where I am now, but at the same time keep an eye on what doors God will open for me.

The interview on TCT's "I'm Just Sayin" aired last night.   The direct link is below:


Or you can check out all of TCT's programming at:
http://www.tct.tv/demand.php  For "I'm Just Sayin"  scroll down to the sixth icon in the middle and click on "I'm Just Sayin'" -- your viewing and clicks do make a difference!   (When the windows appear, scroll to the left....I'm the lady in purple) 
 
2.) If you like it, drop a brief email to imjustsayin@tct.tv, call the network at 618-997-4700 or write a note to

TCT
PO Box 1010
Marion, IL 62959
When you watch it, do comment!!  I'd love to hear from you!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. Leave a comment or a prayer request.