ISAIAH 61:1-4

ISAIAH 61:1-4


The Spirit of the Lord is upon me and has anointed me to
Preach the good news to the poor. .
Bind up the brokenhearted,
Proclaim freedom for the captives,
Proclaim release from darkness for the prisoners,
Comfort all who mourn
Provide for those who grieve in Zion to bestow on them
BEAUTY FOR ASHES
The oil of gladness for mourning
And a garment of praise for a spirit of heaviness

Monday, May 21, 2007


Breast Cancer Survivor!!
Health Update

All tests have come back good. My blood counts are now up to normal and I'm feeling better. Actually, I'm feeling better than I have in more than a year. However...(Always a however or a but!) Wednesday I have surgery again. This one should be the last one. They're finishing the reconstruction and taking out the port. It will take me a few weeks to recuperate completely, but the doctor says he can probably release me in June. So...this long journey is nearly over, and I am so happy!!!

I've put in an application to teach summer school. I don't know if there will be any openings or not, but it's time to get back to work...soon!!

Pastor Phylis

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. Leave a comment or a prayer request.