ISAIAH 61:1-4

ISAIAH 61:1-4


The Spirit of the Lord is upon me and has anointed me to
Preach the good news to the poor. .
Bind up the brokenhearted,
Proclaim freedom for the captives,
Proclaim release from darkness for the prisoners,
Comfort all who mourn
Provide for those who grieve in Zion to bestow on them
BEAUTY FOR ASHES
The oil of gladness for mourning
And a garment of praise for a spirit of heaviness

Friday, April 20, 2007

Health Returning

Update
As of this week, I'm definitely feeling better. I can function at about half my normal pace/rate/efficiency/energy, etc. This week I've actually cooked dinner each evening -- except yesterday when I went to a TMP meeting. (Don't ask. Related to my job.) Although today it required four trips to a store before I actually had everything I need. (I did say about half the efficiency? Okay sometimes less than half!) Don't ask about writing notes -- it's necessary to hold things in ones brain for the time required to write the list. I haven't arrive yet!!

The weather is also so much better. Got up to somewhere in the seventies today! Glorious. I did plant a few flowers this morning and bought the soil and stuff for the rest...but didn't have the energy for anything except the one area.

Tomorrow the girls have soccer games -- first of the season since the other two were canceled due to the extreme cold. It's supposed to be very warm -- as in maybe as high as eighty. Then Sunday they're predicting eighty-five. Maybe Spring has finally arrived!! Would be nice.

I have to finish dinner. No more blogging because I'm very bad at walking out of the kitchen with things cooking. I leave the result to your imagination! It isn't edible!!

Pastor Phylis


No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. Leave a comment or a prayer request.